Deadline for abstract Submission: 30th September 2019
Instructions for Submission of Abstracts and Process for Review of All Submissions
Please read all instructions before preparing the abstract. Individual may submit only one abstract as primary (presenting) author, but may submit unlimited abstracts as a co-author. All abstracts will undergo blind review. Data must be original (unpublished) and not have been previously presented.
Specific Content Requirements:
Abstracts must include the purpose(s) of the study or hypothesis, a description of the subjects, the experimental methods and materials, the type(s) of data analysis, the results of the study, and the conclusion(s). Authors should take note that depending on the number of submissions the format for abstract presentation may be poster and/or verbal presentation. Authors are required to categorize their abstracts in one of the following specific areas of research:
Instructions for Preparing the Abstract:
- 1.There are two types of presentation which are oral and poster presentation
- 2.The committee reserves the rights to assign the abstracts for oral presentation in the first priority
- 3.Since the number of abstracts for oral presentation is limited, the committee reserves the rights to select the appropriated abstracts for oral presentation.
- 4.The accepted abstracts that were not selected for oral presentation will be automatically switched to poster presentation which will be notified no later than 15th October 2019.
Text formats and requirements:
- 1.All abstracts must be submitted in English and its font needs to be typed in 12 pt Time New Roman fonts, and single space and double space. All margins are set to be 2.5 cm.
- 2.The length of the abstract is approximately 250 - 350 words
- 3.Use 21 x 29.7 cm (A4 paper size),
- 4.The title of the abstract should be no longer than two lines and avoid uncommon abbreviations. Use 14 pt Time New Roman fonts, center and bold the title
- 5.Authors’ names and affiliations shall span the entire page. If authors’ names are more than 5, the fifth authors must follow by ‘et al.’ Use superscript number for each affiliation. Leave a blank line between the title and the authors’ line and between the authors’ line and the abstract body
- 6.The abstract shall be included of introduction, purpose, methods, results, discussion and conclusion and bold all sections heading
- 7.The abstracts are not conforming to submission directions are likely to be rejected. The abstract that has over-generalized statements such as “results will be discussed and data will be analyzed using appropriate statistical tests” will also be rejected.
- 8. Oral presentation format is PowerPoint. Oral presentation time will be 10-15 minutes with 5 minutes Question and Answers.
- 9. E-poster will be 120cm x 90cm in length and width. Therefore, the file must be saved in pdf file format.
- 10. All oral presentations can be transferred to one computer in the slide preview room in advance at least 30 minutes before your session begins.